ALCO ~ Adult Learning Center Osceola
Integrating tumbling with dance skills
Foundation for all dance
Targets ages 3-6 years
Street & break dancing
Rhythmic & percussive dance
Beauty and rhythmic dancing
Dancing with acting skills
Tip of the toe
Complexity of rhythms
Latin-infused dancing for adults
Registration for the Summer Dance Session 2013 is now open.
This session runs Monday, June 17 - Friday, July 26, 2012.
The Summer Dance Session runs June 17th
through July 26th.
- This is an 6-week session
- Price listed is for all six
- No registration fee for
- No costumes or shows during
- Super time to try a new venue
or possibly move up in levels!
- Thursday July 4th's classes
will run on Friday, July 5th. We will be
closed for July 4th.
For more information, please send email to
You can register for classes, pay your monthly tuition
and make costume payments through Paypal!
All payments must be in Cash,
Checks (made out to Glenda's Dance
Center) or Paypal.
- Dancewear is to be
worn to every class!
Hair is to be pulled back out of the face
and secured. No gum!.
- Ballet/Pointe/Combo Classes:
pink tights, light pink or black (solid) leotard, pink leather ballet
shoes. (Combo students need both ballet and tap shoes)
General Studio Etiquette
- All food and beverages must be kept in the
- Only water may be taken into the dance rooms.
- No gum will be allowed in the dance rooms.
- No excess jewelry is to be worn during any dance
- Dancers should arrive on time for class and be
ready to dance.
- Siblings are welcomed at the studio, but they
must be under parental/guardian supervision at all
- For the safety and comfort of everyone at the
studio, running and/or loud behavior will not be
- Glenda's Dance Center is not responsible for
lost, stolen, or damaged property.
keep all valuables in your possession.
Things To Know.....
- Glenda's Dance Center generally follows the
public school holidays. When in doubt, call
the studio and listen to the recorded message or
check under Holidays on the
- The Annual recital is generally the 1st or
Saturday in June. Costumes will be ordered in
late December. Costume bills will be sent out
in early November.
- No gum, or excessive jewelry is allowed in
- Do not be tardy to class. A full warm up
is essential to avoid injuries. It is also a
disruption to a class already in progress.
- Dancewear attire is required for all classes.
Street clothing is not acceptable.
- All hair is to be pulled back.